Carter - 6 Weeks, Suwanee, GA

I have been very fortunate to be able to photograph lots of close friends and family since I started this photography business.  It is so exciting, however, to meet complete strangers and spend just a short amount of time getting to know them.  I met Nicole, Nick and Carter a few weeks ago when they were in town visiting family.  Carter was 6 weeks old at the time of the session and it definitely hit close to home that we are just a few short weeks away from having a newborn of our own.  Being first time parents, Nicole and Nick were true rockstars and handled the accidents like pros.  I remember Reed peeing everywhere at his newborn photo session, so I wasn't surprised at all when Carter did his business as well.  : )  

It was such a honor to be able to capture a few shots of this very special time in their lives.  Thanks so much to Nicole and Nick for inviting me to take pictures of their sweet baby boy Carter!  I hope you guys enjoy these sneaks!!













No comments:

Post a Comment